The Villa Maria Student Council is elected by the student body each year. It represents students to school administrators, and the council president also sits on the French and English sector parent-teacher associations. General Assemblies are held once a month with all students.
By serving on the Council, students have the opportunity to develop organizational and leadership skills as they work on a wide array of activities and events promoting Villa Maria school spirit.
In addition to the Student Council, each class has its own Class Council. These councils work with both the Student Council and with teachers to deal with everything from class routines to encouraging class involvement in intramurals.
2019-2020 STUDENT COUNCIL
- Maya St-Cyr Brown (Co-President)
- Ana Carrera (Co-President)
- Linnea Nguyen (Vice-President)
- Georgianna Antonacci (Communications Representative)
- Amelia Starnino (Treasurer)
- Amalia Iliacoupoulos (Junior Representative)
- Magalie Pronovost-Morgan (Co-President)
- Sophie Beaudet (Co-President)
- Alice Platt (Environment)
- Loïc Drolet (Communications)
- Colin Renaud (Secretary)
- Léonie Arsenault (Treasurer)
- Camille Perreault (Junior Representative)
- Mathéo Charland (Junior Representative)