The Villa Maria Foundation is an independent, volunteer organization whose mission is to raise money in order to support the programs and activities of Villa Maria, foster quality education within the unique environment of the school, and promote the development of its students, the women of tomorrow.
With your help, she can reach for the sky.
Why invest in the Foundation?
- To maintain high pedagogical and technological standards
- To offer financial assistance to worthy candidates
- To insure Villa Maria’s future
You would like to make a donation?
- On-Line Donations
- By mail
Please make your check to the
Villa Maria Foundation
and mail to :
4245 Décarie Blvd.
Montreal, QC H4A 3K4
514 484-4950, ext. 3249
Your contributions at work
The generous donations of parents, alumnae, staff and friends contribute greatly to the upgrade of multimedia and technological equipment, the funding of pedagogical and cultural projects, and the allocation of numerous bursaries.
Arts + Christmas Fair
Holiday shopping has never been more fun! Beautiful and unique handmade gifts produced by 40 local artists and artisans await you on November 29th and 30th, 2013.
All proceeds will be donated to the Villa Maria Bursary Fund. Have a look at our 2012 promotional flyer to find out what Arts + is all about.
Board of Directors
- Business Executive. Father of two former students
Angela Di Caprio ’75
- Insurance Broker
Heather Kirk ’87
- Managing Director, Equity Research, Real Estate
BMO Capital Markets
- Development Officer, Villa Maria
Marie Anna Bacchi
- Director General, Villa Maria
- Nurse. Mother of a former student
Barth H. Gillan
- Director of Development, Marianopolis College. Father of a student
Esther Savoie ‘78
- Account Delivery Manager, HP Canada. Mother of two former students
Suzanne Vigneau ‘81
- Lawyer. Mother of a former student